Trauma and abscess after

Hello
I had a few concerns that I wanted to get addressed.

Around three weeks ago I unfortunately suffered a dental trauma to my front incisor teeth which at the time became loose. I went to the dentist office after a week and presented to him with the trauma and the jerk was more concerned about getting my cavity filled rather than getting tooth sorted out, but anyway I had those filled. The tooth did however harden up much more at that time. But still was a bit loose. The tooth was pushed back a little bit. I went to get an X-ray done then which the doctor did later and found that there is an abscess below the tooth. Can you imagine!! Now all that haunts me is the loss of the tooth. I was told that I will need a root canal for the tooth for the abscess. Unfortunately I will be traveling now for the total of around 3 weeks and won't be able to get a root canal anytime soon. I was given an antibiotic for abcess. I have no pain, the tooth has not changed color at all. I just want the tooth to harden up again, I don't mind get the root canal?

Ask a Question