Question for dentist

The other week my roommate accidentally whacked her laptop into my lower mouth. I looked inside and my gum was bleeding. The gum below my bottom front tooth was cut away. It's been about a week and a half and it hasn't healed. I read that gums don't heal and that if the root was showing it could lead to serious problems. I am away at school and am not able to get to my dentist so I was hoping someone here could help me figure out how serious this is. I've posted a picture. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 396
I think you should concern a dentist. Maybe because of this injury your teeth will loose from gum. If you couldn't reach your dentist, ask help by phone calling of them.

Vote:
The image is not clear but what i see is that you have gingivitis{swellings in the gingiva} and the tooth which you are highliting is having a deposit of calculus which can be sort out by scaling{i.e. cleaning of your teeths}

Vote:

Ask a Question