Out of control.

To get general information out of the way, I am a generally healthy 29 year old male. However poor choices in diet and smoking as well as a bad habit of grinding and gnashing my teeth in my sleep has developed into an infection. The infection started a few years ago, but could not get help because I was homeless, without transportation, and without insurance or even income at the time. My teeth have been severely affected since, most are now gone, and the few remaining ones rapidly deteriorating. I need help but do not know where to turn. My insurance premium is too high, the dental coverage not as adequate, and I cannot afford the bills even with what my insurance will cover. I am not within the low income category because I make too much. However, I may as well be because of student loans as well as other debts which tale up pretty much the rest of my income after living expenses. I have no idea where to turn to save what is left, and that is not saying much. I have no idea really where to begin to end this nightmare.

Zuri Barniv

Verified Dentist
The advantage of going there is you will get a big discount on dental care, it will be of good quality and you will only be recommended what you actually need or should get, not what will enrich one particular dentist. That is a lot of advantages, but the disadvantage is everything moves slowly there. You will be doing a lot of driving before you actually get some work done. I'm not sure whether that will be worth it for you or not. I would consider going one time for an exam and explain your situation to see what they say.

Vote:

Ask a Question