Need an answer please.....

Thank you in advance for reading this. Can Teeth with Cracks in them be repaired or do they have to be crowned? I am in a situation where I can not afford over 5k worth of work done. I have been searching for dental discount plans but it says for example 575 then you call the dental office if 575 plus 250 for build up plus 250 for lab work there is not really a discount. I am in Oregon if you know of a place I can call I would be grateful. I have state insurance that only covers cleanings and extractions and fillings. I went to the county clinic yesterday only because on there website it said sliding scale also. I came out of there with even more work. He found cavities under fillings I have no idea which teeth I just called them and they don't even know which teeth, I wont be going back there. These xrays were a year ago july 13.
Proposed Work from my cosmetic dentist that I cant afford he extracted 2 teeth that were broke and tooth #4 had several cracks in the root severe pain and he gave me the option of root canal and crown which I couldn't afford and after he extracted it he found several cracks in tooth. Tooth #3 Crown due to big filling. $971 Tooth #31 Onlay partial Crown $809.00 Tooth #14 Onlay $809.00 Tooth #15 UL Crown $971.00 Teeth #4,13 partial $1096,00 Tooth #19 Onlay $809.00 Tooth # 8 Crown $962.00 Any ideas? I am a tooth grinder and wear a night guard only after I lost those 2 teeth.
Thank you for any ideas.

Attachments

• EDDY FMX15.JPG
    EDDY FMX15.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 397
  • EDDY PANO.jpg
    EDDY PANO.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 413
I was talking to this lady on the bus the other day about dental discount plans. She gave me her card. I've never even heard of such a thing!! It looks pretty good to me,.. I haven't called her yet though.

Vote:

Ask a Question