mouth guard? is cheaper one oK?

hi I have problems grinding teeth during sleep and I 'd like to have a mouth guard to protect myself from it
If I buy the one that is standard and economic outside, instead of going to a dentist , it costs around USD 40- 60 . if i look for one from dentist, it is measure-to-made and cost 3 to 5 times more. I'd like to know if a standard mouth guard works already fine or if it's quite important to have a measure-to-made mouth guard done by dentists??

Thank you.

A custom made bruxism guard will be a better choice as it gives a better fit and comfort.

Keep smiling
Dr.mins

what questions do I have to ask about my dentist when it comes to a custom made bruxism guard?

- material?
- anything else?

The bad news is that the price about a custom made bruxism could vary up to USD 200 difference again here (my cities has totally no control of the dentistry industry)

I don't know if they are fairly the same thing or not...

thank you again God bless you doctor

Vote:
Grindig teeth during sleep can be an indication of sleet apnea. Ask your physition to evaluate before geting bruxisam guard. In USA medical insurance covers for sleep apnea treatment. Yoir dentist cam be of help

Vote:

Ask a Question