I need some help with my wisdom teeth

I'm 16 years old, I have 2 upper jaw teeth deep inside sometimes give me really hurt, and headache too! usually on the left, sometimes on the right side. it has happened for nearly 2 years. Today it's comes again. But until today i decided to go see the dentist and discovered 4 wisdom teeth after these 2 years! they told me to extract them but I was scare because one of my grandmother's neighborhood dead after extracting 2 teeth 2 years ago. so my choice is to go home and research about these things first. I some advise, please, it is very terrible when it happend :( . I have x-ray picture but I will load it up later. Thanks

Oh don't be sad, are you really sure that the reason your neighborhood died because two of her tooth extracted. I don't think so, I know there she could have medical condition. You just need encouragement to your family, friends and to your lover. Tell your mum to be with you once you decided.

Vote:

drmins

Verified Dentist
Extraction of the wisdom teeth is a common procedure in dentistry and its strange that you connect the death of your neighbor with it. There may be some other medical condition that sadly led to his death.

Visit your dentist with your mom and he can explain you how and how a tooth is extracted. Be bold. And more over,be cool. Get it done.

Upload the x-ray pic,to know whether its an impacted teeth or not.

Vote:

Ask a Question