I am new here and i live in utah. looking for help with my teeth

I am from salt lake city. Five years ago I went in for a check up and to have my teeth cleaned. I had perfect teeth before this. I was always proud of my smile. After visiting the dentist I learned I needed two root canals and a few fillings. Since visiting this dentist y teeth began to fall apart. I still take care of them, but can no longer afford to see the dentist. I am looking for some help. I want my smile back! I had a horrible infection from this dentist and it has caused my teeth to rot. I no longer smile in pictures, I no longer have confidence in myself. I have NEVER used drugs. That is what people assume when they see how my teeth are. I really need some help. And yes I have looked into free clinics, but we don't qualify. I have no job, my husband is disabled, We barely make ends meet. So my teeth are not priority as I have 3 children.

Ask a Question