How much will it cost approx to fix a front chipped tooth, oh, and can any dentist do the work ?

I am 24, I think my front tooth got chipped about 12 years ago after I was hit by a car.

It has only recently begun to bother me much more.

I just wondered, how much will it cost approximately to repair a chipped front tooth ( only a small chip ) oh, and can I seek out any dentist to do the work or must ti be the dentist with whom I am registered with ?

thank you

Hi @RightBoy91, if the dentist in your locality can do the job then go for it But if not there is no issue having it done with other dentist. Also since your problem is chipped tooth you may need dental bonding, it is a cosmetic dentistry procedure. But first your dentist will examine your teeth in order to choose the correct type of composite resin color that most closely matches to the color of your existing teeth. In most cases, the dental bonding procedure may take anywhere between 30 and 60 minutes per tooth. To give you an idea dental bonding helps restore strength, fill cavities, and repair cracks, chips or gaps found in the teeth. About the cost depending on geographic location, average dental bonding costs roughly between $100 and $400 per tooth, though in most locations, the average ranges between $300 and $600 per tooth. In locations such as India, dentists in Delhi, Mumbai, and Goa may charge between $20 and $50 per tooth. Hope this helps good luck to you.

Vote:

Ask a Question