Do impacted teeth cause inflammation? Please check my X-ray

I have 2 missing front teeth. They never came out. 1 was removed with surgery when I was about 12 years old, 1 is still inside. Replacement was done with bridge 15 years ago. I am 30 years old. I am attaching orthopan X-ray image the below.

I have health problems. I have constantly elevated cortisol and ferritin, decreased wbc and platelets, tired all the time, ... My doctor can not find the reason for my problems, my suspicious is that I have some chronic inflammation.

I am wondering if impacted teeth could trigger chronic inflammation. And if yes, would be that shown in X-ray? If you check my X-ray you will see there is a tiny gap between impacted tooth and bone. Is that normal or could be that a sign of inflammation? I don't see any gap space between other teeth and bone.

Thank you!
ortophan.jpg

have you had your adrenal glands and Thyroid glands checked? Leukemia test?
You only have One wisdom tooth on the bottom right, #32, and it seems to be at a level equivalent to the rest of the teeth ( erupted and no impaction) if you had inflammation from the wisdom or regular tooth, then you would have had swelling on the side of the face. You should go for second and third opinion from MD. Best of luck and keep me posted. Regards, AF

Vote:
"tired all thettime"
Are you eating enough? Try disolving ~10mg of a vitamin B1 supplement (thiamine) under tongue and see if you feel energy within ten minutes. It is a common energy drink ingredient... Body reserves of B1 only last 2-3 weeks and if you don't eat enough, have a diet low in B1, or eg. have GI issues these reserves run out.

Vote:

Ask a Question