Dental implants in Mexico???

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Mexico for a dental implants?
I know there's a number of horror stories online; so yes, there's a lot of dentists to avoid. But I've also heard some great stories of dental treatments in Mexico. Can anyone share they're experiences?

Hello Naomi, there are a lot of good dentist in Mexico that can give you great quality dental implants for a cost-effective price. Border cities are targets for dentists who are looking for different kind of customers, most of them Americans.

I had extensive dental work done in Los Algodones with a help of a medical tourism called PlacidWay. I had 5 teeth extracted and 3 implants that included bone grafting. I was able to saved money and was really happy with my implants, which is 3 years old right now and still looking great. If you are concerned with the qualifications of the dentist, or having troubled finding one, then a dental tourism provider must be a smart choice, specially for first timers. If you want to have a list of trusted dental clinics and dentist in Mexico, you can contact the provider that I used: info@placidway. com. Good luck to you!

Vote:

Ask a Question