Decay on front of tooth

Hello,

Recently I completed my brace treatment, upon removal I was left with quite bad decay on the front of my upper teeth. This was from being lazy within the first year of my treatment. I was wondering what treatment would be available for this and the alternatives to veneers if possible!

Thank you in advance!
Sam

I should also mention that it looks as if the decay is on the surface of my teeth with no depth. The decay varies from brown to dark brown in colour.

I'm currently a student in the UK, so any guideline on prices of these treatments would also be appreciated!

Vote:
Consult with a dentist in person to know if you need a dental filling. If it's decay, even on the surface of the teeth, you need to heal it as a usual decay.

Vote:
I am not a dentist this is just a suggestion to the best of my knowledge :)
It is very essential to keep oral hygiene at the time of braces as one with braces is more susceptible to tooth decay. Now since you are already facing the problem you can go for a cleaning and fluoride treatment either at orthodontist or at a general dentist.

Vote:

Ask a Question