Decay after braces

Hello,
I'm currently still receiving treatment by an orthodontist, I have had the brace for around 2 years and due to laziness in the first year, marks are on my teeth around the brackets. After watching brace removal videos I'm confident some marks will be removed but on one tooth the "mark" is most definitely decay due to it being dark brown and quite severe. I'm wondering what cosmetic treatment will be available after my braces are off. Veneers do not appeal to me due to the replacement of them and the irreversible effects, is there any other treatment for front surface tooth decay?

Thank you.

(Sorry for grammar, on my phone)

I am not a dentist this is just a suggestion to the best of my knowledge :)

I mentioned the same to a post today. The same advice to you.
It is very essential to keep oral hygiene at the time of braces as one with braces is more susceptible to tooth decay. Now since you are already facing the problem you can go for a cleaning and fluoride treatment either at orthodontist or at a general dentist.

Vote:

Ask a Question