Cavity Recovery

Hey, so for most of my life i just brushed twice a day, morning and night, and i never flossed. Its been about 5 months since i have been using invisalign and ever since, and i began to floss and brush after each meal. My one tooth was very crooked and i have what im pretty sure is a cavity on the tooth it overlapped. Im guessing its a cavity because it is a small whole that i can kind of poke into with the sharp end of my floss (its one of those little handle ones that you use once and throw it out). It has never giving me any pain and my question is whether it will heal itself if i continue to take care of my teeth or do i have to go to the dentist to fill it in?

I think you should once see a dentist as this will help in letting you know what exactly is the problem rather than it becoming worse. That doesn't mean i am trying to tell not to do the home remedies. You should try oil pulling too at home using coconut oil. But see a dentist that's what i recommend.

Vote:

Ask a Question