Bad teeth consultation

Hi there everyone,I have few questions to ask,but first here is my situation: I am 19 year old female,and I have over 20 bad teeth in my mouth,from small cavity to rotten teeth. I had horrible fear from dentist and for the last few months till I decided to see dentist I could no longer chew any firmer food.Approx 2 months ago I visited a new dentist,who turned out to be a great a guy,and now I am working on bigger cavities(root canal treatment etc.) so after that we can get to smaller cavity.Also,I was diagnosed with gingivitis and periondititis and gingivitis.Two of my teeth have been extracted(lower first molar,and upper second molar),also another lower first molar has to be extracted. So basically I have a cemetary in my mouth.Also my lower jaw is a lot drawn under my upper jaw.I was wondering,when I finally fix all of my teeth,can braces help me with adjusting my teeth or I will have to put implants? Also does anyone have any advice for further cavity prevention? I would really appreciate any kind of help. Sorry for my bad english,it's not my mothertongue,and sorry for the silly questions,I'm just worried that there is no help for my teeth...

Ask a Question