All on four implants

I have a question about the all on four procedure.

1) If somebody had their teeth removed 1 year ago and has been wearing dentures could they have the all on four implants done?

I have another question.

Let's say you had 8 teeth left the needed to be removed first. Could they remove the remaining teeth and fit the implants on the same day or would you have to have the teeth removed and allow the gums to heal before they could fit the implants?

Vote:
I have another question.

Let's say you had 8 teeth left the needed to be removed first. Could they remove the remaining teeth and fit the implants on the same day or would you have to have the teeth removed and allow the gums to heal before they could fit the implants?

Hi @Wayne it depends, but mostly especially in your case teeth removal is first required. Without needing time to heal, the next step is the immediate placement of a "minimum of four dental implants". A further step is fixing high-quality temporary teeth. This way the you can be free from your dentures on the day of implant placement. And finally, once the healing period is over and the implants have integrated with the bone, making it safe for the high-quality, durable permanent fixed bridge is to be fitted.

Vote:
I have another question.

I had 11 teeth left on the top arch procedure was done same day and temp was placed

Vote:

Ask a Question